The 8th International IPM Symposium to be held March 23-26,2015 in Salt Lake City, UT is approaching. Thank you to those of you who have already registered for the meeting.
Don't miss the opportunity to hear plenary talks from:
- Dr. Sonny Ramaswamy, Director of USDA's National Institute for Food and Agriculture
- Dr. Marc L. Lame, Clinical Professor at Indiana University's School of Public and Environmental Affairs and Director of their Masters of Science Environmental Science Program
- Dr. David R. Shaw, Vice President for Research and Economic Development, Mississippi State University
- Dr. Mark Gregory Robson, Dean of Agricultural and Urban Programs and Professor of Plant Biology and Pathology, Rutgers University School of Environmental and Biological Sciences; Professor of Environmental and Occupational Health at the School of Public Health
- Mr. Jim Jones, Assistant Administrator, Office of Chemical Safety and Pollution Prevention (OCSPP), U.S Environmental Protection Agency (USEPA).
Other highlights include:
- More than 45 concurrent sessions on IPM in urban, school, agronomic, vegetables, fruits, and rangeland settings
- Presentation of the International IPM Achievement Awards to outstanding individuals and teams
- Over 175 poster presentations on current IPM projects and research
- Exhibits on IPM products and services
Discounted registration fees available through Friday, February 27.
Visit http://ipmcenters.org/ipmsymposium15/ for details.
Share with your colleagues.